Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Contract IT Project Manager
- Crafts RFI / RFQ documents and leads vendor selection activities for project initiatives.
- Constructs Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) documents and creates detailed project work plans that are used to track against AFE capital and expense budgets. Work plans include resource leveling and critical path identification and are revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Owns project cost tracking of all project related expenses including resource management and asset purchasing. Also requires monthly project accrual activities
- Identifies project resources needed and assigns/tracks individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and identifies and mitigates risk where appropriate
- Conducts quality assurance reviews on deliverables prepared and effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and constructs project status report-out materials for leadership review including project progress, budget status and outstanding project risks.
- Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on project site
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience with managing IT projects, preferably software projects
- Proven ability to lead/manage multiple IT projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business
- PMI/PMP certification is preferred
- Background in Oil and Gas industry is preferred but not mandatory
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.