Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide projects.
- Develops the supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Responsible for delivering projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to IT leadership.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 2 to 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience and 5 years managing projects.
- Typical technologies in these projects are network, telephony, storage, servers and end user systems.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.