Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Our client in downtown Denver is looking for a candidate with a strong background in infrastructure automation to help design, implement and maintain software build engineering processes, product testing and staging environments and a Linux-based infrastructure.
Primarily responsible for the day to day creation, deployment, support and maintenance of development software stacks, overseeing build frameworks, repackaging RPM dependencies, improving OS distributions, writing configuration management code, and building software tools to support infrastructure provisioning
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year, direct and hands-on experience in a medium to large Linux based environment supporting development activities. Specific required experience includes:
- Linux systems administration – (CentOS, Redhat)
- Storage (preferably NAS)
- Configuration management and automation using tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Virtualization platforms (VMWare and OpenStack)
- Networking (primarily layers 1 – 3), protocols and standard tools such as tcpdump and traceroute
- Python or Ruby software development
- Shell scripting (bash/sed/awk/etc.)
- RPM packaging and package management
- Git source code management
- Continuous Integration Frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
- Development technology (e.g. PHP, RoR, Python, Java, Groovy, etc.)
- Cassandra Database Administration
- Familiarity with SOA, SOLR, Splunk, Spark, Nagios, Docker
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.