Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Perform global Finance Systems Management activities relating to functional business requirements
- Develop, implement, enhance and manage the incident management process for the Finance Systems user community
- Provide first level support and coordination for all Finance Systems service and application platforms
- Coordinate incident support for Global Finance Systems support activities
- Provide support for Incidents and Change Management requests for EPM applications.
- Assess problem trends, identify root causes, and use judgment in recommending practical approaches to solve the real problem.
- Develop and support EPM data templates and reports.
- Administer HFM User Security.
- Collaborate with global user community to enhance Oracle Hyperion EPM and meet their business requirements.
- Provide extended support to user community as required during key reporting periods.
- Participate as a team member in EPM projects and may lead technical development.
- May develop and deliver training to user community
- Ability to interact with various members of management in the user community as peers with questions pertaining to EPM-related user issues.
- Great customer service
- Other tasks, as assigned
Preferred education qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Finance, IT or Operations. MBA preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in a service (delivery) management role.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience supporting Oracle Hyperion HFM products and report writing in an EPM environment and web-based financial system implementations a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of programming language with Visual Basic scripting (including macros in Excel) and SQL a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Broad knowledge of support process, service desk operations, business processes and technical components.
- Experience in managing several platforms/systems and ability to easily switch between them and keep the overview.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and works with minimal guidance
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) and preferable one other European language.
- Experience working with international teams (direct & indirect) from different cultural backgrounds and experience in managing external resources.
Local candidates and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.