Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
6 month contract with possible extension
Location: Littleton, CO
Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. 6-8 years experience
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- 6 to 8 years of experience.
- Should have Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years Should be strong in Core Java - (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL
- Must be able to technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team
- Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.