Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Be part of a close-knit, dynamic, lean development team working on a software solution
- Use Angular 2 and ExtJS (4.x-6.x) to build compelling, intuitive, and responsive user interfaces
- Build reusable and aesthetically pleasing components for entering and displaying data. Modify themes and use Ajax to interact with backend services
- Build and maintain RESTful web services using Java Spring and OpenJPA
- Help architect and build our next generation of services
- Compose optimal queries, design tables, and code efficient functions and procedures against Oracle databases
- Collaborate with other team members to architect new features and solve issues.
- 3+ years building enterprise web applications
- Java, ideally Spring and JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, SasS
- SQL, any flavor (Oracle, mySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Oracle databases
- Version control systems, especially Git
- Lean, Agile, or similar development methodologies
- Basic project management principles
- Web Application Security (OWASP)
- SaaS companies a plus
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.