The Senior Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for administering and supporting key financial systems utilized by the Finance Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting application issues, resolving user queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities. Additional responsibility will be placed on this role to solve more complex issues that require oil & gas accounting experience and a deep understanding of the BOLO Accounting application and integrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary support for BOLO, ERP system
- Liaison between Finance and IT
- Primary support for OpenInvoice interface with BOLO
- Primary support for Wells Fargo interface with BOLO
- Operational support of existing applications and systems integrations.
- Finance support for Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Oversee Wells Fargo Payment Processing Solution and Wells Fargo Corporate Credit Card Program
- AdHoc reporting as needed
- Manage relationship with various software companies that the Finance Team utilizes
- Train Finance staff as need on business applications, including BOLO, OpenInvoice, AFE Navigator, EnergyLink and OilDex
- Support, maintain and enhance documentation for finance applications
- Involvement with making strategic recommendations on architecture, design, and technology
- Interact with stakeholders and end users to understand requested changes to existing applications
- Take an active application/technical role in cross-departmental projects
- Interact regularly with managers, stakeholders, vendors, and other resources
- Maintain good communication and interactions with all personnel.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance OR equivalent relevant work experience is required
- 4-6 years experience in Oil & Gas accounting utilizing P2 Bolo or another ERP software
- Oil and Gas Accounting experience is required
- P2 BOLO
- AFE Navigator
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio,PowerPoint, etc.)
- BI, Power BI and or Spot Fire
- Experience with collaboration tools such as ZOOM, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity!