Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Ensure application capabilities remain aligned with business needs and perform application administration, including installations, break/fix support, and evolving/optimizing application functionality of company applications and related components. Includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications. Develops the corresponding processes and procedures for ongoing management of the application, server environment and vendors. Facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in IT in the oil and gas exploration and production industry, most specifically upstream oil and gas revenue accounting, JIB, AP, and/or accounting operations
- 3+ years of experience with Enertia software
- General knowledge of the Enertia financial system and database structure
- Ability to utilize SQL to write queries and write reports using SSRS
- Experience in working on multiple assignments during the same time frame and juggling tasks based on relative priorities with supervision
- Relative application experience includes, but not limited to, Enertia, Enterprise Upstream, WellView/Siteview, Spotfire, MS SQL, MS Excel and Access. MS Power BI experience preferred. Experience with other oil and gas applications a plus
- Excellent program and project management skills (estimating, work planning, project reporting and tracking, issue management)
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.