Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
As part of the Information Technology Services (ITS) team, you’ll be responsible for shaping how enterprise development and support team combine the latest technologies and services to automate and monitor all aspects of the enterprise environment.
Enterprise Monitoring Engineers (Systems Engineer) are primarily engaged in implementing and managing enterprise monitoring solutions within a hybrid cloud infrastructure. Engineers install, configure, integrate, and operate various monitoring solutions (Network, System, Application, Operating Systems, Infrastructure….). Experience working with ITSM platforms and integrating monitoring solutions with Incident management, configuration, and other disciplines is highly desired.
- Ability to implement and administer enterprise monitoring tools
- Assist in approach, design and implementation of reporting associated with monitoring systems
- Collaborate, develop and build appropriate deployment tools for rapid and consistent management of monitoring tools for On-Premise and Cloud Platform
- Proven programming experience with software development tools (Java, Python, PERL, or other related programming language)
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to work independently with knowledge transfer with in a On Shore/Off Shore model
- Functional understanding of AWS and general Cloud services
- Experience with the following monitoring tools (AppDynamics, Splunk , ELK or Elastic Stack)
- Experience with Open Source toolsets, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Containers (Docker)
- Experience with developing real-time dash boards through custom coding
- Experience with Webservice API’s and JSON
- Experience with cloud environments AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, or other IAAS platforms
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.