Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of business critical Ecocion/Intelex Environmental health & Safety software, primarily around Incident Reporting and Asset Management
- Strong background implementing, enhancing and supporting vendor customized software with the ability to manage multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Work directly with field operations management, internal users and peer business analysts, a good communicator with strong analytical skills comfortable with being challenged in a fast paced industry will be most successful in this role
- Must have good business intelligence and the ability to prioritize support issues and lead implementations of new systems as new assets come online
- 5+ years working as a business analyst, systems analyst, or other technical application support role
- Experience leading the implementation of new information systems or managing customizations to existing systems
- Ability to travel to field locations and be available outside of normal business hours when needed
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other 4 year degree
- Experience working with EH&S software applications, specifically Ecocion/Intelex, but Enablon is acceptable
- Ability to query a SQL and/or Oracle database to investigate application specific data issues
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and software change management
- Oil and gas industry experience is highly desirable
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.