Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems
- Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues. Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering and 6 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration • Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
- Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
- Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
- Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
- Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.