Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
- Strong background in Cassandra database administration to help review the database configuration for optimization and tuning, as well as help resolve existing issues
- Analyze database configuration, and then prioritize and resolve existing issues
- Review, optimize, and tune the database and related OS configuration
- Determine if a Cassandra upgrade is required
- Manages and maintains all production and non-production databases
- Responsible for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access and security administration
- Performs backup and recovery on Database Management Systems, configures database parameters, and prototype designs against logical data models, defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and warehousing requirements
- This position optimizes database access and allocates/re-allocates database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost
- Cassandra administration experience, preference is 3+ years of experience, minimum of 2 years
- Linux/Unix sys administration, preference is 5 - 7 years of experience
- SOLR administration experience
- Experience with multi environment configuration (Development, Staging, Production)
- Datastax certification preferred
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.