Great opportunity for a Data Scientist to work collaboratively with a small team of developers, and IT to build out solutions tailored to the company s strategic goals. In this role you will be the Subject Matter Expert to articulate areas such as strategic, business and data analytics & statistics, data science, big data, normalization and modeling. This role is in downtown Denver, walking distance to Union Station right in the heart of the city.
- Evolve skills, solutions, and the organization to predictive & prescriptive analytics
- Ownership of the development and delivery of data science solutions from concept to production
- Develop, train, and test machine learning models utilizing SageMaker or other relevant platforms
- Collaborate with the SME s to understand the current workflows and help design autonomous solutions that run on the AWS platform
Preferred Technical Skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- 3 years of experience programming in Python, R, Java, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
- Proven track record of developing, scaling and implementing these models in customer facing environments
- Demonstrated experience with machine learning fundamentals and analysis tools (e.g., SageMaker, Matlab, Mathematica, etc.)
- Experience solving problems using one or more of the following techniques; Regression, Support Vector Machines, Decision trees, random forest, Boosting, PCA, KMeans
- Preferred experience working with AWS RedShift
- A degree (Master s or PhD preferred) in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other related quantitative field
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted