Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Technology Internal Communications Manager manages the developmen,implementation, and coordination of internal and external strategic Technology communications strategies, with the goal of establishing and maintaining a positive image of the Technology organization with all associates, partners and participants. Develops and implements strategies and programs to communicate Technology’s business objectives, culture and values to its employees. This position oversees the alignment of communications plans with the strategic direction and positions of the Great-West Financial and Empower organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications, or equivalent experience. Background in technology helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an abilityto advocate for ideas and influence others. Knowledge of AP style preferred
- 5-7+ years of experience in internal and/or external communicationsposition
- Experience or understanding of basic IT/Systems language and work isideal
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage several projectssimultaneously
- Must be highly motivated, detail- and deadline-oriented, adaptable andcreative
- Excellent interpersonal skills in initiating and managingcommunication within and between Operational, Management, and Executive levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage many in-flightdeliverables at once on tight deadlines
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.