Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Seeking a Business Analyst with strong process analysis and Agile experience. This is great opportunity to work on a collaborative team on a variety of projects.
- Document and analyze current business processes, identify areas for improvement, and document a recommended future state.
- Work collaboratively with the product owner and with delivery teams to elicit, document, and validate user stories and acceptance criteria or, if the project requires it, business requirements and/or technical requirements.
- Effectively communicate with IT Program Managers, IT management, elected officials and directors, sponsors, product owners, end users, subject matter experts, software developers, software testers, and vendors.
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in business analysis, including significant software development and third party software evaluation project experience from complex large to fast-tracked small projects.
- Experience with various BA elicitation, documentation, and diagramming techniques.
- Experience with agile methodology, user stories, acceptance criteria, and ceremonies
- Experience with waterfall methodology, requirements, and documentation
- Experience with various productivity tools (e.g., MS Office, Visio, SharePoint)
- Personable; can work with a variety of personalities in diverse business domains
- Advanced analytical and facilitation skills
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly analyze business processes and systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form with all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational skills; ability to manage multiple prioritized activities concurrently
- Business Analysis certification desired.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.