Business Analyst – Mortgage Industry Experience Needed!
Looking for a high energy, articulate, detail oriented business analyst. Preferred candidate will have mortgage industry experience. The Analyst will have high visibility and interaction with all levels of the organization and external parties. Candidate will elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders and end users. The business analyst will need to have solid sql skills, be knowledgeable of software application development cycles and perform quality assurance.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Document business requirements according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate
- Strong understanding of process and data flow mapping to create detailed process maps to document work activities, validations, and work queues
- Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools
- Design UAT test scripts and jointly manage testing process with internal IT and 3rd party application development teams
- Evaluate and advise on technology platforms from commercial 3 rd party vendors
- Minimum 5-7 years of subject matter experience with residential or commercial mortgage areas
- Excellent skills with graphical products (e.g. iGrafx) to represent requirements information
- Bachelors Degree
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differing views, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate information effectively to business users, and technical staff
- Experience with and strong knowledge of software application development cycles, including QA and UAT design and management
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.