Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
6 month contract with possible extension
Location: Broomfield, CO
Must be familiar with SQL and writing database queries; seeking someone who is process oriented who understands order entry to billing, in addition to Telecom Voice knowledge -Ability to write join statements and sub queries to get data they need -Will take less SQL knowledge if they have extensive legal contract/telecom knowledge -Ability to understand legal contract and how it is supposed to be billed -Skilled in MS SQL Server & any Oracle Client (i.e., Toad, etc)
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects. Root cause and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery, revenue loss, or cost savings.
- Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately and adequate margin is obtained. Analyze customer’s offnet access charges and offnet architecture against customer’s revenue and work with stakeholders to optimize.
- Architect and implement Financial Assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
- Work with and manage multiple departments and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure customer’s services are at the appropriate margins and installed and disconnected in agreed timeframes.
- Optimize Business Intelligence including query development and data analysis. Build and run queries, and conduct complex data analysis.
- Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
- 5+ years in Financial Assurance/Financial Analysis/Reporting a must
- Audit experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in querying a large amount of data using SQL query skills
- Ability to query and analyze data in Access, Brio, Hyperion, Business Objects or other reporting tools
- General understanding of data models and various IT platforms/solutions
- Experience with process mapping, and business requirements documentation
- Project management and planning skills
- Understanding of Financial Assurance concepts and application in business
- Contract Analysis
- Voice Telecommunications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or IT or a combination of education and experience
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.