Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Managing a variety of IT applications for E&P upstream operations including user support, application administration, data analysis, integration design and custom reports development. The position requires building strong technical hands-on skills and experience as well as establishing close business relationships across the enterprise. Collaborate closely with other IT experts and business subject-matter experts (SMEs) you will identify and manage the demand for new solutions and enhancements to existing solutions. Managing delivery projects to implement new solutions and application upgrade roll-outs will also be part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, management information systems or engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of previous IT application analyst experience
- Must have experience in using and managing Operations applications
- Working experience supporting Enertia (5 years+) and WellView (2 years+)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of related IT technical domains including SQL Server 2016, SSRS, SSIS and Microsoft Office products
- Comfortable in managing work priorities and project deliverables for implementation, enhancements, problem resolution and upgrades working with many involved parties (business users, IT, software vendors, outsourcing partners etc.)
- Must be able to work in the United States indefinitely
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.