Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Contract through the end of the year with probable extension
Our client located in Downtown Denver is in need of a Senior or principal-level automated test engineer to augment the CDN development and engineering team specifically to architect, write, execute, and govern automated tests in an automated test framework. The initial areas of focus for automated tests include, but are not limited to:
- HTTP-caching based
- DNS based
- HTTP REST API based
- CDN system / integration based
- Error detection and notification for network, server, and software issues
- Troubleshooting network, server, and software issues
- Expert in an automated testing framework (such as https://cucumber.io)
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with BDD tools (such as http://radish-bdd.io)
- Expert in REST APIs, and testing frameworks (such as https://swagger.io)
- Experience with web browser testing frameworks (such as http://www.seleniumhq.org/)
- Linux system administration / command line ninja
- Expert in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, etc)
- 7+ years related experience including programming, system architecture, and test execution.
- Works with other members of cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class solutions, in a timely fashion, that meet requirements.
- Collaboratively participates in the software development of the CDN product.
- Works with Open-Source developers with a strong knowledge of HTTP and DNS.
- Develops state-of-the art solutions to maximize on technology and business applications.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Ability to comprehend large, complex systems in the “blink of an eye”.
- Experience with massive, distributed, high-performance systems.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience participating in a community for an open source software project
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information