Our Client in downtown Denver, just 2 blocks from 16th Street Mall is seeking an Application Analyst to join a team dedicated to creating a positive impact on the community! The Application Analyst will develop effective working relationships and collaboration with all areas of the organization. In this role, you will serve as the liaison between business owners and technology vendors in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. You will have the opportunity to support 20+ applications including upgrades and managing application selection for both on premises and SaaS solutions.
- Ensure application capabilities remain aligned with business needs and perform application and database administration, including installations, break/fix support, and evolving / optimizing application functionality of company applications and related components
- Develops the corresponding processes and procedures for ongoing management of the application and server environment
- Provides daily application and systems support including after-hours assistance during upgrades and business emergencies
- 6+ years of technical application support including installs and upgrades
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Non-degreed Application Analysts should have a minimum of 8 years of application support experience
- Experience with oil and gas exploration and production applications including, but not limited to, Peloton applications, Enertia, Petra, Aries, ArcGIS, CygNet, FMS, Enterprise Upstream