Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
Long Term Contract – Dowtown Denver
The Application Administrator is responsible for providing technical and administrative support for the Commercial Systems IT team. Typical duties will include; configuring new users, monitoring production processing jobs, building development environments, migrating production code changes, debugging application code and updating operations documentation. The position requires an individual with a programming background and prior experience troubleshooting application and/or data interface issues. The administrator will be expected to manage multiple assignments and work outside of normal hours to support project deadlines.
- 1-3 years of application support experience or related technical responsibilities
- Experience programming, debugging or supporting business system software
- Capable of following technical procedures with high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn complex oil and gas applications
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to document technical processes and data flows
- Strong team player willing to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully communicate with internal customer while maintaining a good attitude and demeanor
- Effectively work to gain credibility from your co-workers by promoting trust and respect
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.