Sempera promotes innovation dedication, and work enjoyment in everything we do for our clients and employees. Our mission at Sempera is to get back to proven principles….giving our clients top quality….giving our employees a satisfying career. The end result of this culture is the commitment to client and employee satisfaction.
The Adobe DTM/Launch Frontend Developer will be working in a fast-paced, communication-heavy environment to add and support existing third-party toolsets based out of DTM/Launch. Attention to detail, an analytical mind, and the ability to quickly debug issues are all critical skills for this role.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical, internal and external team members
- Work within and help to evolve existing code standards inside of DTM
- Mentor other teams’ members on the inner workings and concepts behind what you’ve developed
- Provide best practices feedback to requestors
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 3 years’ work experience as a frontend developer
- Adobe DTM or Google Tag Manager
- Debugging first and third-party code via browsers’ developer tools and third-party analysis tools
- Developing and working within Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Agile concepts
Preferred Implementation and Development Experience:
- Adobe Target
- Social pixel/tags (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Understanding of Angular or other frameworks like React or Node.js
Please send resume and rate with summary of skills/experience to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with Sempera and providing us with your application & information.