Opportunity to join a high performing team of individuals that leverage a variety of technologies. Located in the heart of Downtown Denver, walking distance from the light rail. Primary responsibilities will include: technical analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of technology solutions. If you are a self-motivated, organized, individual who can take initiative, pays attention to detail and is comfortable working in an Agile environment, this opportunity is for you!
- Design and develop ETL/ELT processes and application integration solutions with existing and new services, databases and infrastructure.
- Architect design and develop data models, data entities and master data management solutions.
- Perform technical unit and functional testing and QA on custom application development.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong data integration and ETL engineering skills
- Well versed in SSIS and SQL Server
- C#/.Net programming experience
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party applications not accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for applying to this role!